If you are interested in applying for one of our rental homes, please review the information provided below to ensure that you qualify before going thru the application process. This is a necessary first step, as it will save time and effort should you determine that, at the present time, you do not qualify. It will also provide you with the information you need to qualify at some time in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: We will have no discussions with potential tenants until a COMPLETED APPLICATION is received by our office. This is to ensure that Equal Opportunity Criteria is met. Our minimum requirements are stated below. If you do not meet these requirements, the system will not accept your application and it will not be forwarded to us. There are NO Exceptions. Please review our criteria carefully as this is the first step in the application approval process, and provided to you so that you are able to make an informed decision as to whether you should proceed with submitting an application.
All parties over the age of 18 residing on the leased premises, including spouses, roommates, and adult children, must submit a separate application and pay the application fee. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To apply for a home, click on the green button: Go to Application . To complete the rental application, you must be prepared to provide 4 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income. The applicants’ verifiable combined gross monthly income must be a minimum of three times the amount of the rent.
Please note the following policies and procedures:
- Properties may be rented no further than two weeks from the date an application is approved into unless the available date for the property is , further out, in which case, the available date shall be the start date of the lease.
- Applications are accepted on a most qualified basis, not first come, first served.
- We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand. A delay on your part may cause you to lose a property you have been approved for.
- All funds paid prior to move-in must be paid in the form of ACH by credit card on our tenant portal (not e-check or debit for first payment), cashier’s check or money order are also accepted. If you are not local call our office to arrange payment over the phone or wire information.
- All leases are not automatically renewed and are reevaluated yearly.
- Pets are allowed in most of our properties and generally without size restriction; however, there are some exceptions such as excessive quantities and aggressive breeds. Please call to verify that your pets will be allowed in a specific property. The following animals will not be allowed:
- any dog that demonstrates a propensity for dominance or aggressive behavior to include unprovoked barking, growling, or snarling; aggressively running along fence lines; biting, scratching or chasing; or escaping confinement.
- A $250 non-refundable pet fee will be charged for each pet. Pet rent in the amount of $25 per month per pet will be charged
- We are not approved for subsidized housing programs
- Your combined gross income must be a minimum 3 times the rental amount. If you are self-employed, you must provide two years of tax returns to verify your income. If you are employed, you must provide 2 months of current pay stubs. If your employer charges an employment verification fee, you must pay it in addition to the application fee.
- All occupants 18 or over must submit an application. If you are applying with a co-applicant, your application will not be completed until all applications are received.
- A credit score below 600, an eviction filing against you, regardless of its disposition, unfavorable rental history, or felony conviction will be disqualifications.
- Upon approval of an application, applicant must sign a lease and deliver all required funds to Landlord not later than close of business on the next business day. Any delay on the applicant’s part may cause the applicant to lose a property he has been approved for. An application approval may be withdrawn at any time prior to when a lease is signed and all required funds have been paid to Landlord. We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand, regardless of any approved applications.
- Our current lease agreement is available for review at any time in our office.
When filling out an application you consent and authorize the following:
“You declare that all your statements in this application are true and complete. By submitting this electronic application, you authorize Swiftcurrent Investment Group, LLC/Swift Results, Inc. to verify this information through any means, including any consumer or criminal record reporting agencies, personal and professional references, employers and other rental housing owners. If you fail to answer any question or give false information, the property may reject your application, retain all application fees and deposits as liquidated damages for its time and expense, and terminate your right of occupancy. You further authorize Swiftcurrent Investment Group, LLC/Swift Results, Inc. to obtain from any law enforcement agency, present or past employer or supervisor, landlord, finance bureau/office, credit bureau, collection agency, college, university or other institute of learning or certification, private business, military branch or the national personnel records center, personal reference and/or other persons, and authorize the same to give records or information that they may have concerning your criminal history, motor vehicle history, earnings history, credit history, character, employment records, record of attendance and earned degrees or certificates, or any other information requested, whether the said records are private or public, and including those which may be deemed to be privileged or confidential in nature and you irrevocably and unconditionally release all such persons, including any named or unnamed informant, from any liability resulting from the furnishing of this information.