If you are interested in applying for one of our rental homes, please review the information provided below to ensure that you qualify before going thru the application process. This is a necessary first step, as it will save time and effort should you determine that, at the present time, you do not qualify. It will also provide you with the information you need to qualify at some time in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no discussions with potential tenants until a COMPLETED APPLICATION is received by our office. This is to ensure that Equal Opportunity Criteria is met. Our minimum requirements are stated below. If you do not meet these requirements, the system will not accept your application and it will not be forwarded to us. There are NO Exceptions. Please review our criteria carefully as this is the first step in the application approval process, and provided to you so that you are able to make an informed decision as to whether you should proceed with submitting an application. The application fee is for processing and pulling reports.
There is no fee required to submit an application but a completed application is required in order to schedule a showing. We ask for application fee payment information so that, if you decide to move forward with your application after viewing the property, we can order a credit and background check which is required in order to be considered as a tenant. WE WILL NOT PROCESS AN APPLICATION FEE WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION, and we will send you an email to approve this charge before it is processed. If we do not hear back from you, no application fee will be charged and your application will no longer be under consideration.
All parties over the age of 18 residing in the leased premises, including spouses, roommates, and adult children, must submit a separate application and pay the application fee. The only exception to this would be if a child over the age of 18 is being claimed as a dependent on the residential parent’s tax return. In addition to this rental application, once the electronic version has been processed you will be required to provide a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To apply for a home, click on the green button: Go to Application .
To complete the rental application, you must be prepared to provide 5 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income. The applicants’ verifiable combined gross monthly income must be a minimum of three times the amount of the rent.
Please note the following policies and procedures:
- Firstly, our automated system will Not Accept the following: A credit score below 650, an eviction filing against you (regardless of its disposition), unfavorable rental history, or felony conviction within the past 5 years will be disqualifications. Don’t fill out an application until you have rectified these criteria.
- Your combined gross income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount. If you are self-employed, you must provide two years of tax returns to verify your income. If you are employed, you must provide 2 months of current pay stubs. If your employer charges an employment verification fee, you must pay it in addition to the application fee.
- The Applicant that meets our rental criteria AND provides all required documentation in the most timely manner will be the most successful in being offered the property.
- All Pets must be registered on the website www.PetScreening.com . Generally pets are allowed in most of our properties and we don’t have size restrictions, however, there are some exceptions such as NO excessive quantities of pets (max of 3 animals) and NO aggressive breeds. Please verify that your pet will be allowed in a specific property and register your pet with the above website.
- The following animals will not be allowed: any dog that demonstrates a propensity for dominance or aggressive behavior to include unprovoked barking, growling, or snarling; aggressively running along fence lines; biting, scratching or chasing; or escaping confinement.
- A $250 non-refundable pet fee will be charged for each pet. Pet rent in the amount of $25 per month per pet will be charged.
- Properties may be rented no further than two weeks from the date an application is approved unless the available date for the property is further out, in which case the available date shall be the start date of the lease.
- We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand. A delay on your part may cause you to lose a property you have been approved for.
- All funds paid prior to move-in must be paid in the form of ACH by credit card on our tenant portal (not e-check or debit for first payment), cashier’s check or money order are also accepted. If you are not local call our office to arrange payment over the phone or wire information.
- All leases are not automatically renewed. Yearly home inspections will be done and lease renewals are reevaluated yearly.
- We do not guarantee our homes will meet the criteria for subsidized housing programs.
- All verified non-Dependent occupants 18 or over must submit an application. If you are applying with a co-applicant, your application will not be completed until all applications are received.
- Upon approval of an application, applicant must sign a lease and deliver all required funds to Landlord not later than close of business on the next business day. Any delay on the applicant’s part may cause the applicant to lose a property he/she has been approved for. An application approval may be withdrawn at any time prior to when a lease is signed and all required funds have been paid to Landlord. We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand, regardless of any approved applications.
- Our current lease agreement is available for review at any time in our office.
When filling out an application you consent and authorize the following:
“You declare that all your statements in this application are true and complete. By submitting this electronic application, you authorize Swiftcurrent Investment Group, LLC/Swift Results, Inc. to verify this information through any means, including any consumer or criminal record reporting agencies, personal and professional references, employers and other rental housing owners.
If you fail to answer any question or give false information, your application may be rejected and all application fees and deposits will be retained as liquidated damages for time and expense, and your right of occupancy will terminate.
You further authorize Swiftcurrent Investment Group, LLC/Swift Results, Inc. to obtain from any law enforcement agency, present or past employer or supervisor, landlord, finance bureau/office, credit bureau, collection agency, college, university or other institute of learning or certification, private business, military branch or the national personnel records center, personal reference and/or other persons, and authorize the same to give records or information that they may have concerning your criminal history, motor vehicle history, earnings history, credit history, character, employment records, record of attendance and earned degrees or certificates, or any other information requested, whether said records are private or public, and including those which may be deemed to be privileged or confidential in nature, and you irrevocably and unconditionally release all such persons, including any named or unnamed informant, from any liability resulting from the furnishing of this information.”
This must be electronically signed and acknowledged by each Applicant.
Application Fees are $30 & No Guarantee of Approval.
To apply for a home, click on the green button: Go to Application .